Sunday, October 27, 2013

Punkin Huntin

Today we went to my friends awesome pumpkin patch. We took Ellie to get some cute pictures for Halloween. One big problem though, we could not get her to look at the camera or smile for the life of us! Oh well, she's just such a grump in public and way too distracted now-a-days with everything that's going on. All she wanted to do was eat the hay!

Here's some of the fun photos...



Disregard Ryan's girlie glasses, he had to borrow mine
 
 
 Her first hay ride
 
 All she wanted to do...
 
 Was eat
 
And eat
 
And eat the hay.

 
Oh it gets better...

wait for it...
 
Yep, it's official. She's a hick.
 
 I highly doubt you've ever seen a grumpier looking baby
 
 At least she's a cute, grumpy baby.







The lone picture of her looking at the camera
 
 Ellie aslo got to put her professional petting skills to practice.
 

Not even a moment of hesitation, she went right for it.


 
No big deal, my dog is this size and I ride him all the time.
 
Again, I appologize for the picture overload. But I truly can't help myself!

 


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. so cute! thanks for sharing! we love when you post. eamon loves seeing pictures of his cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love her eating the hay.

    ReplyDelete