But I couldn't wait to post these.
We had a little photo shoot today. It feels like this girl changes so much from week to week and I just have to document it!
Ryan's mom's friend sent us this adorable little hat. It fits her perfect right now and it's the perfect season for it too!
I think every little girl needs a sailor dress. Ryan's brother Sean gave us this for Christmas when Ellie was still in my belly! Now she finally fits in it!
And here's a little Halloween sneak peak...
I thought I'd be creative and take her outside since it was so nice and warm today. She was way too overwhelmed with all the leaves though.
And then she got upset.
"But I don't want to be a pumpkin for Halloween mom!"
Ok, that's better.
Really, all she wanted to do was eat all of the leaves. I couldn't get one decent pic, this was probably the only one you can actually see her eyes in. Oh well.













This reminds me of when you would dress me up and take me out into the yard for photo shoots.
ReplyDeleteHahaha Anna! Those were the good old days. Poor Ellie, I'm just gettin started!
ReplyDelete