I sent Ryan with both my cameras and I didn't get too many pictures back besides these...
Ryan told me Sean (his bro) base jumped off the two cliffs on the left in this pic. I think the middle one is called Tombstone. I would have loved to watch him do that.
We gave Sean a parachute monkey for his b-day and it looks like they had some fun with it. Can you spot the other monkey in this pic?
And if I wasn't already convinced that this dog thought he was a human, I definitely am now.
So this weekend, we both got to have some fun. On Friday night we went out with my two friends from work Sarah and Ginger and they brought their hubbies. They all got to meet for the first time and I must say, it was like a match made in heaven. We did the dinner and a movie cliche and had so much fun! I'm so glad they all got along so well. In-fact, Ryan's out golfing with Ginger's boy as we speak. We definitely are going to have to get together again soon.
Yesterday we went to James' 2nd birthday party at this awesome park in Alpine. We had burgers and cake, the kids played in the water and we all watched James open his fun presents.
The beautiful Mrs Pearl
This is Josh, one of Pearl's nephews
I've never seen a little kid so excited to get clothes before
I can't believe you are already 2 James! I remember like it was yesterday when we came and saw you in the hospital after you were born. Thanks for letting us come to your awesome birthday party! We love you.
Now, hopefully Ryan will get home sometime soon. I'm beginning to think that he is playing 18 holes since he's already been gone for 3 hrs. We were planning on going on a little hike today with Recon. So please come home soon before it gets too hot :)
Wish you all a happy week and enjoy the sun while it's out!








It was way fun.
ReplyDeleteI think Des wishes he golfed now. ;)