Monday, June 13, 2011

Doggy Paddlin and the Bachelorette

On Friday we took the dogs to the lake and Ryan got to play with his new kite. Then later that night I went and partied it up at my little sis' bachelorette party.


 Ryan got this kite the other day, I guess it's like a practice kite for wind surfing. It's pretty fun if you have some good wind.

 Scared to get her head wet so she looks like a lion

 Recon totally took to swimming and was way out there before we even realized it.

You'll have to excuse my high pitched voice, for some reason I always talk like this to Ember and it's totally involuntary so don't make fun of me. 

 And here we have our sexy little bachelorette, my one and only sis Anna
My camera died halfway through the party. I'm waiting to get some more pics from Maddie.


No comments:

Post a Comment