Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my bday. We went out to dinner the night before with my sister Anna and her boyfriend Mike at La Jolla Groves. Then yesterday we went to Salt Lake to go shopping and then later that night we went to a going away party for Dr. Lee, the intensivist in our ICU. He will be missed very much. Anyways, it was a pretty good day over all. Today, the 17th, is always a weird day.  It's the day in between mine and Ryan's bday, where I'm a year older than him and he thinks its funny to call me an old fart. We went to a nice dinner at the Taylor's house tonight. Since my parents are in Hong Kong visiting my bro and his wife, they invited us up to celebrate our bdays along with all the other October bdays in their huge family. We had lots of fun and tons of laughs. We love the Taylor's so much, they've always been like my second family. Plus it's always nice to hang out with my BFF Pearl. 

So tomorrow's Ryan's bday, he has to work and go to school, but we'll hopefully have fun when he gets home! 

Look how big James is getting! 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't tell us on Saturday that it was your birthday, I would have toasted to that! :)

    Well happy birthday to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you and Ryan! It was great seeing you both at Jill's party. I will truly miss working with you as well. All the best to you in your future endeavors. Let's keep in touch and make sure you let me know if you're ever in the Seattle area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to both of you! I didn't realize your birthdays were so close. How funny. And I know it was a few posts ago, but I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I am keeping her and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete