Monday, October 4, 2010

Tawna's Angels

I am creating a google group website where people can go to read more information about my mom and find out things that they can do to help. We have had so many people offer their help but they aren't quite sure what they can do. I'm hoping this is a way that people can see her needs and give their assistance if they like. I am trying to put together a calendar so that people can see the days that my mom needs help with something or the days she is free so they can visit her or do something fun with her.

The website is tawnasangels.googlegroups.com.  If you are interested in being a member, just leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. Please feel free to visit and invite as many people as you would like to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment