When we woke up this morning to Recon barking outside. It's very rare for him to bark and he usually only does when something's wrong or a bug is annoying him. So I threw on some clothes and went outside to find Recon hiding under our camper. At first I thought he might of been stuck, but somehow, he still fits fine because he army crawled out when he saw me. But as soon as he was out, he started shaking and barking again and tried to crawl back under the camper. I was so confused because he is never scared of anything. Then I heard a loud noise above my head and I looked up and saw the Alexander's hot air balloon right above our house. Recon was terrified. I laughed. He kept trying to get back under the camper, but after a few minutes of coaxing, I got him into the house. It was pretty funny. We'll have to remember to keep him inside for the Freedom Festival in July.
I also laughed today when Recon went into the bedroom and pawed at his cage door to open it and then climbed inside and laid down. He stayed in there for like 15 minutes. He's does this occasionally, I don't know why he likes it. He's a funny dog.


No comments:
Post a Comment