The old barn




All the guys worked so hard for hours and hours making a dam in the backyard river. They did an awesome job and now we are going to have a great swimming/fishing spot for years to come. Ryan and Sean have the "Thanksgiving Plunge" tradition where they jump in the freezing cold water every year. So now they have the perfect place to do it. They are CRAZY!




The dam turned out really nice and made a great little waterfall. It really enhanced the sound of the river, making the peacefulness of Hyattville that much better.

Ryan's dad scared the heck out of everyone when he threw an M-80 into the river. It sounded like a bomb went off and made all of us jump. I snapped this pic right after my heart jumped out of my chest.

Barb and Bert celebrated their wedding anniversary on Saturday, Congrats!

All the dogs loved Grandma Dunlop

Sammy

Cheyenne

Ceasar

Ryan's parents are so nice, they gave us their old camper! We stayed in it on the trip, it is really nice and in great condition. We are so excited to take it out camping!
Some pictures I took on a trip to Hyattville last year










Hi--I am friends of Brian and Shelly. We met when they lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado. When I talked to Brian today, he told me about your blog. I LOVE your pictures. I am so glad you and Ryan are so happy. You are such a good-looking couple, when you have children they are going to be BEAUTIFUL! The cabin looks like such a wonderful place. So peaceful...it must have been great to get away from the city and spend time with family (ok, some crazy family members who threw an M-80 into the water and scared the living daylights out of you).
ReplyDeleteThis is such a wonderful, happy time of life for you--enjoy!
Sue Pompea