
Well, I've finally done it. I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now, but I keep putting it off. I have never been one to keep a journal and when I have tried, the entries are pretty pathetic sometimes being months or even years apart. Hopefully my attempt at creating a blog will be more impressive. I guess I never really felt the motive to start a blog because I didn't know what I would write about and if anyone would read it. But today I am feeling up to a challenge, or maybe I am just procrastinating cleaning the house... either way I am doing it. I guess another reason I feel like making this blog is because we just got back from Costa Rica and I have some exciting things to blog about! Ryan and I are having such a great life together and I feel like we need to keep the rest of the world updated on what's goin on. Hope you enjoy!
Rachel: Your blog is wonderful. It is so fun to hear about what you are doing. You and Ryan look so happy. The Costa Rica trip looked really fun and your pictures are amazing!
ReplyDelete