Tis the Season, and we are going Christmas crazy at our house! This is the first year in a long time that I have really felt like I'm in the Christmas spirit. Little Ellie has been so much fun lately, she just keeps growing way too fast. So many new tricks in such a little amount of time.
If you haven't noticed, one of my most favorite hobbies is photography. I love capturing every moment I can with my little one. This year for Christmas I had my eye on a new lens for my camera. This last weekend I had to work and Ryan had Ellie. They had gone out shopping all day and when I came home from work I noticed there was a new present under the tree. Ryan was so excited about it and kept telling me to open it. I didn't want to because I wanted to have something to open on Christmas. He is the absolute worst though when it comes to secrets, surprises and waiting to open presents! So finally right before bed, after begging me all night, I opened it. It was my new lens! I am so excited about it even though I can't open it on Christmas. My husband is so wonderful!
Ryan took these first pictures while I was at work the next day. I think he just really wanted me to open it so he could play with it!
Today I finally had some time to play around with it a little bit. I really like it, but I still need to get used to it a little more. I loved how these turned out though!
I have to work Christmas day, so I think Ryan, Ellie and I will celebrate on Christmas Eve. I am so excited to be with my little family and create special memories!













Those are so dang adorable!!!! You really need to start a little photography business! Will you teach me how you edited those pics?? I am so jealous your bokeh turned out SO amazing ;-)
ReplyDelete