Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcome Fall!

Fall is finally here and I couldn't be happier. This is my absolute most favorite time of year. We were able to spend a little time together this weekend and we had lots of fun going to the Farmers Market and to Oktoberfest. Something bout this time of year that makes us want to get out do things! Maybe it's cause it's just not so dang hot anymore. Anyways, we had a lot of fun!





 
Ellie has been rolling and trying to army crawl like crazy! I had her on her blanket in the middle of the room and I walked away for not even a whole minute and I came back to find her like this! She was so entrigued by the curtains.
 


 
Ellie has also become fasinated with Recon and Ember. She really likes to watch them and she reaches out to pet them too. It's pretty cute.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment