Other news...
It's been a month since I started back to work full time. It's been an adjustment, but it's working out. It has been a little stressful with having her go to a different babysitter each day, so I'm really trying to find just one babysitter to come to our home. I think it will be better for both of us. So if any of you know someone who would be interested let me know.
Ryan finished school and now has a bachelors degree in construction management! He also was hired on as a field engineer at Geneva Rock, which he is pretty much doing the same thing he's been doing all along, but with a lot more responsibility and perks.
Summer is coming to a close and I am excited for the cooler weather. It has been pretty rainy lately and I love it! Also, our peaches are almost ready for pickin and I hope we don't have any greedy theifs around this year. I can't wait to enjoy them. I'm thinking peach cobbler.
And now on to this little peach...





She is just way too precious. I'm glad going back to work is working out for you and congrats to Ryan! I hope those peaches were/are yummy!
ReplyDelete