Ellie turned two weeks on Sunday! My baby girl is growing up way too fast, but it is exciting to see her develop. She had her first check up yesterday, she now weighs 8lbs and 4.5oz and is 21 inches long! When we lay her on her tummy she can lift up her head and look around. She is so much more alert and loves to look around and discover all the bright colors and interesting shapes. She is a very curious little thing. She still likes to sleep a lot though and has done well for the most part through the night. The doctor said that I can start letting her sleep 6 hours at night without waking her to eat. I got 5 1/2 hours of consecutive sleep last night! First time in weeks! I feel like a new gal this morning.
She loves laying with dad at night when he gets home
And dad loves to do silly things to keep us all entertained
A happy mothers day to me! I got the best gift of all. I want to take a picture like this each year.
And a happy Mother's Day to my loving mother. Ellie was truly sent from Heaven with love from Nana Tawna.
So sweet! Xoxo
ReplyDelete