After lots of watering, pruning, time and effort, our peach tree has been robbed. Ryan and I woke up last week to find that some one had stolen about half the peaches off our tree during the night. We both were pretty upset. We had had our eyes on the nice big, juicy peaches for weeks, but they just weren't quite ready. We thought about picking them the day before they were stolen, but decided to give them just another day. But at least we still had half our peaches left, right?
Wrong... Apparently these jerks really liked our peaches and yesterday we woke up to find the rest of them gone. I was so upset, I mean really, really upset. Who does that? We have worked all summer long with this tree and we have been so excited to eat them. I was only able to enjoy one and Ryan, just a couple.
I swear if I ever find out who they are, I'll probably punch them in the face. I just can't believe that someone could be so lame. I take comfort in believing that "What goes around, comes around". And to you pathetic idiots who have nothing better to do than steal someone's peaches in the middle of the night, well, you definitely have it coming to you.
OH. MY. GOSH!!! What jerks. seriously. I feel you. That is so rude and annoying and makes me mad for you. I know what it's like when you've been waiting for just that right moment and all that hardwork you guys put in. SO lame. I'm sorry. :( NO fun at all!
ReplyDelete