We've been so lucky to have seen so much family in the last little bit. Ryan's cousin Cody stopped by on his way to Cali on Halloween night and stayed with us. It was finally the first time that I met him. Ryan's brother Sean stopped by on his way to Durango, Colorado where he will be starting his new job. Hopefully we will be seeing more of him. As you saw in our last post, Ryan's grandparent's stopped by over the weekend. Now my brother Phil and his family have come to town and will be here for the next week. We had a very nice dinner at my aunt Mill's house in Highland. Henry has grown so much and Tori is getting so mature! She started pre-school since the last time we saw her a few months ago and she has learned so much.
We had an appointment as a family with the social worker yesterday to meet and talk about my mom and her conditions. My mom had some testing with the neuroopthamologist after to confirm her diagnosis of PSP. She will meet with her neurologist in a few weeks to discuss the test results. It was very good to have our whole family together to talk and all get on the same page. Matt was able to conference over the phone from China. Even though it was like 3 in the morning for him, we were happy he was able to be there with us. We talked a lot about her condition and expectations for the future. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Everyone has been so amazing.
I've finally finished all my shifts at work for the week, so now I will be able to spend more time with the fam. Tomorrow is Nicole's Birthday as well as a baby shower for Analyn. I'm excited to make some good memories. Hopefully I'll have some good pics to come too.
No comments:
Post a Comment