Friday, June 18, 2010
Some Fun
We went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo last night with our friends Pearl and Matt. I haven't been to a rodeo in a while and I have never been to the Strawberry one in Pleasant Grove, which is weird because I live in Utah. We had a lot of fun and ate some good food. We are hoping that we can make it to Frontier Days in Cheyenne at the end of July, Ryan keeps telling me how awesome it is. Plus Josh Turner is performing and I'd love to see him.
On Wednesday night, Recon graduated puppy school! He had perfect attendance and was definitely top of the class. We won't really miss having to go every Wednesday, but we will miss all of Recon's buddies that he played with. He would come home exhausted and sleep so well every time. So far Recon has learned how to: Sit, down, stay, leave it, shake, and play dead. He's a pretty good boy. We are such proud parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



haha how fun! you guys look like you are so happy and having fun together. miss you rachel!
ReplyDeletedang he is growing fast
ReplyDelete