Tuesday, February 16, 2010

V-day

First off I have to say that my husband is amazing! I woke up on Sunday morning and went to take Ember outside and on the way I saw a huge bouquet of flowers on our kitchen table! They weren't there when we went to bed the night before and Ryan was still in bed. He had gotten up in the middle of the night to put them there! I was so surprised. He is so sweet! 
Aren't They Beautiful!

We kind of bummed around all morning and then went on a nice cruise up Provo Canyon to a small town called Wallsburg. It was such a nice day, we got out and walked a little. It was really nice to get away and be able to just talk and forget about life. Later we went up to our cabin for a nice dinner with my parents, grandparents and my cousin Casey and his wife Noah. We came back home and I actually got put on call for work the next day so we stayed up a little later and watched a movie. It was a pretty laid back day, but very nice to have in the midst of all the craziness going on in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. i love it rachel! its so great to see how happy you are. i miss you and we need to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete