So this weekend Ryan, my dad and I celebrated our birthdays. Ryan and I turned 23 and we are feeling so old now. My birthday was on the 16th and then Ryan and my dad's were on the 18th. Ryan kept teasing me and calling me an old fart for the two days that I was older than him.

Ryan got me a new dog for my birthday!!! Just kidding I wish. But for my birthday Ryan found a Malamute breeder in the area and we went a played with their dogs. Both of us have always wanted one since we were little and we have been wanting to get one lately. We spoke with the breeder and they are going to be having puppies next spring. We played with the dog that will be the mom and she was so pretty and well behaved. Here's some pictures of her. We can't wait for next spring!

We went out to eat with my Grandpa Smith and his wife LaRee at Magelby's on Friday, it was lots of fun catching up with them and seeing my grandpa.
Happy Birthday!! You are soooo old!! :) Enjoy being 23!
ReplyDelete